Monday, March 1, 2010

PS3: It only does everything..including bug fixing


1st March, 2010, the day that the great big phat Playstation 3 came crashing to the ground, sending shivers to their owners. A bug that not supposed to be in a machine so ahead of its time(2 years ago) was giving nightmares to everyone who owns the old Phat model. Sony was having a headache. Why? It should only does everything. But i guess it really does everything, including creating its own bug.



But than, something happen. The Ps3, it really does everything. the bug that shouldn't be happening was being fixed by the machine itself. No firmware update, no soft mod, nothing. It just fixed the bug..while its power turn off! How the Xbox 360 owners wish their machine can fix the dreaded 3ROD by itself. No offence to the 360 owners (me myself used to be one), but the PS3 is a really powerful behemoth of a machine.




It only does everything...it really does.




*I want the next firmware update for the PS3 to wash my clothes and water my plants*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 I-Stutter. Powered by Blogger