Thursday, April 8, 2010

Feeling like empty boxes

Work has not been much this past months. I meant, jobs are drying up, I'm sitting in front of the monitor everyday, staring at words and pixelated humanoids. You might be wondering why I'm complaining for getting paid for doing nothing except staring at words and pixelated humanoids.

Because it starts to get freaking boring. You would not go anywhere for being stagnant all the time. How could you improved yourself by staring at words and pixelated humanoids. Yes, sometimes I felt like work is over pouring & I need this deserved break, but this break is like going on forever. I am becoming rusty, ideas starts to ran dry. Open up, open up, feed the cat up your alley.

Look, im making me myself a lolcat....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 I-Stutter. Powered by Blogger